Tuesday 12 May 2015

Krispy Kreme doughnuts



Krispy Kreme doughnuts



Today, I visited a Krispy Kreme doughnut store in Newcastle. I thought that visiting a store that was owned by a massive chain brand would help me visualise what a typical brand owned shop would look like. Krispy Kreme is a chain store brand that specializes in selling doughnuts.


The inside was slightly small, what I would describe as average cafe sized, and it had a glass case counter top where the doughnuts were displayed. It's interior was very minimal, with it's walls painted off-white and it's chairs were green padded vinyl seats. 

One of the things that did interest me was the packaging designs of the doughnut boxes. I really liked the design and over-all look of the doughnut boxes and I think that I could maybe use them as inspiration for the cake boxes I'll be creating for my project.

(Above: Baker's dozen sized Krispy Kreme doughnut box)

No comments:

Post a Comment