Monday 3 November 2014

Finished album cover


Finished album cover


For my finished cd album cover, I created my own paper cut-out cd template with a repeat pattern inside design.

Inside design

Instead of leaving the inside of my folded matt paper cd cover blank, I used a repeat pattern of the tribal masks that I drew in my idea development stages. I reverted their colours to grayscale to keep to the pink/black/gray of the album cover palette.




Back/Track list

For the track list text, I placed a block of text with the album track list over a larger, faded version of one of my tribal masks. I made each track title either black, white or gray to differentiate from each track and to keep to the theme of the colour palette.



Finished album cover/double inside/back cover template:




Finished (printed and constructed) album cover:





No comments:

Post a Comment